- Ice Breaker – We like to use ice breakers in our routine to get kids to interact and feel comfortable with each other in a fun silly way.
- Stretching – Before and after any type of work out or training stretching is a MUST to prevent injuries.
- Drills – Introducing the fundamentals of soccer includes all types of techniques from beginners levels to advance levels. Drills help learn what different positions do on the field ( goalies , defenders , strikers , and forwards ) .
- Break – After drills we let them catch their breath to drink water before we put them into teams for mini-games.
- Games – Before games we gather them together so they could pick a name for their teams , Everybody will get playing time no kid will be left behind.